KNOW SOMETHING YOU DO NOT KNOW
know something you do not know. I have information from a global conspiracy and some of their players are in this room (1). It has taken me almost twenty years to realize. Two decades in which I played the role of useful idiot, a collaborator, because of ignorance. Now, I just hope that what I will tell you will help the people know the truth and for others like me who believe in good faith in what they do, despite being on the wrong side "to realize the deception ... still Magonia.
know something you do not know. I have information from a global conspiracy and some of their players are in this room (1). It has taken me almost twenty years to realize. Two decades in which I played the role of useful idiot, a collaborator, because of ignorance. Now, I just hope that what I will tell you will help the people know the truth and for others like me who believe in good faith in what they do, despite being on the wrong side "to realize the deception ... still Magonia.
0 comments:
Post a Comment