Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Camera Flashes And Newborns

CITIZENS CONSECUENTES


pau_albiac The other day I heard the debate between the candidates of the parties 'large' representation in the city of Tarragona. They talked about post-electoral pacts and acknowledge that any argument was strange to hear me in the mouth of the PP candidate.

came to say that he was willing to vote for whoever it was, although not the most voted, provided that he had power. But where are the principles? How far is consistent with his speech the candidate?
There are two games which I mean that for the PP should be difficult to agree on a government. I refer to ERC and CiU. In both cases, their candidates for mayor have been openly pro-Catalan independence. The governing pact between the PP and CiU (only one I can aspire to add) Mayor of Tarragona would make a person independence. Necessarily
you a question arises, can serve as a voter votes for the PP to have a mayor TGN independence? Has anyone explained why the voter? I sure do not. I think these "lies" are causing disaffection in the citizens.
It is therefore a voter scam, intended to give confidence to a party that seeks to consolidate of all the peoples of Spain-PP-alike, is, by magic, by supporting a group that aims or at least smile, the independence of Catalonia. O
we are honest and consistent, and democracy became an issue in which fewer people will believe every day. Ciutadans are as follows: Transparent. Ciutadans
In this scenario would not happen. Signed
. Pau Albiac Vallvé
Ciutadans Tarragona Candidate

0 comments:

Post a Comment